Hello everyone. I was nominated by Rocco B from In the chubbyhole. Thank your for your nomination. Check him out guys.
(*trying hard to make proper blog post. it is hard*)
Yes, I am versatile in term of blog post as I share whatever I wanted to share to the world. And though this award is interesting, so I made some research on it. The earliest record I found through google is from 2014, but most of earlier posts is on 2015. So it was around quite a while now. The rules also seems to slightly changed, just like what happened in a broken telephone game.
- Display Award
- Thank the person who gave this award (and include a link to their blog
- Share seven things about yourself
- Nominate ten bloggers
7 things about myself:
- My personality is that of Keirsey’s Healer. In summary, I am an idealist that have great passion for cuteness and feel I must spread them to save the world. I am quite shy in real life, I am similar to Takimoto Hifumi (New Game!). Though I do improved a bit in my awkward social skill that I can engage in some conversation now. Ah, and I always been self-depreciating myself I have to control it a bit.
- I am a reader of stories. It isn’t just books though and I don’t exactly read all the time either. I can get them from arts, anime and games too. This is also part of the reason I was a visual novel player. I always try to understand the situation, the universe, the conflicts. Well, I guess I do find cute girls first, but the feels is more longer lasting to me. As example, Clannad. It is cute (DANGO), funny, and romantic at times, and it also has some depressing moments. Yet this anime is known worldwide as one of the best anime. Do you know “Clannad” means “family”? Now think back to all the stories in the anime and visual novel, and you see it was all about relationship: family, friends and love. Something almost forgotten in this materialist current world. /end rant
- I can ramble a bit too much in blog post. Oh, you guys might knew that already. I also do that in real life with those close to me.
- Some of my favorite foods are rice, chocolate-related snacks and cakes. i can’t have them too sweet though, sensitive teeth. I hate “exotic foods”. I don’t mean something like snake and bugs and stuff like that. As example, there is one vegetable that just too bitter to my taste.
- I used to be in an English speaking anime forum. It was the place I improved my english level to the one i am using today.
- List of things I want to learn: Japanese, Kendama, Kyudo(Japanese Archery), Drums.
- I know a bit about photoshop and programming but I didn’t touch them for a few years already.
I don’t know if these blogs already have the nomination or not. But these are blogs I always visit.
- Fujinsei is an amazing blog with various kinds of topics of anime and Japanese culture shared there.
- OGMan is a yuri fan, check him out if you also one.
- Randomness Thing share various media related to anime, games and etc. You can get pack of anime wallpapers of cute girls and widget and winamp skin.
- Rated A for Anime for my Google Chrome themes
- Cute games is featured greatly in MoeGamer.
- LitaKinoAnime corner is the crazier anime blog than I am. 😛
- Icysquirrel that seems missing a few days now.
- And where I look for soothing cats.
I can’t think of any others right now. xD here have some cute girls instead. Thanks for reading ❤