1. the usual League of Legends.
(btw is there anyone knows why the hell the “Love Mode” cam is so fucked up right now?)
5. Sunrider Mask of Arcadius.
6. Deemo. This game is fun, in term of it is a rhythm game that also tell story from the pictures, and the songs themselves. Who is the fallen Girl, Deemo, and the Masked Lady?
10. Blog. This blog. But I don’t update it much recently… haha.
11. Facebook. ‘coz it is the easiest to see whatever about my LoL, Deemo, Cytus, LLSIF! and anime related news there.
12. Black Rock Shooter the Game. I love this even though the game is easy enough, and kinda weird story, not like the original storyline I see in original music clip/anime.
13. Valkyria Chronicles 2. There is an anime of the game series. I bought the first game in Steam, but didn’t finished it yet I think. Maybe coz my laptop broke on that time.
12:Akame Ga Kill
…this guy is a chick magnet. literally. And he get them all in the bed wtf… >_>;
18. Non Non Biyori. A slice of life, of course I am taking it, especially with some yuri undertones… although the senpai is loli, which kinda… um… makes me laughed more that I should instead of shipping them.
19. Wake up Girls! Although to be honest, I hate the series. It does show some things (scammed, fan-service to attract audition) that may/may not happened in the real entertainment industry, but… it was too much about it I think the anime itself is doing exactly same thing. Just look at the OVA’s ending. lolz. I don’t need the panty shots, you ruined the “try hard to overcome hardship” of the anime.
20. Soul Eater NOT! (actually already finished it… and I can’t believe they managed to keep it slice of life despite being a Soul Eater spinoff. Even at the ending, now that’s amazing of anime adaptation. How the hell they did that?
I still hate the ending for original anime adaptation though.
oh more PC games:
24. Final Fantasy XIII. The overheating of my laptop keep my from playing it until the end. the storyline also kinda… suck. It was as if the story was put together after the game is finished. Some may disagree but I don’t like it. Stretching way way too long time for something that can be solved like, few minutes of confessions. I only played it for Lighting. (I heard from my brother that played the sequel on XBOX, it still do the fucking same point of story later..)
26. Lichdom Battlemage. The amazing almost unlimited magic slinging and combo, just depends on what YOU wanna do. And the level. And the story progression. And… well… I don’t know. It is great game. I suck though.
and……… maybe I will try watching
28. Show by Rock! for cute cyan and the possible yuri undertones. the 3d thingy is… just ignore it.
oh also that weird loli short anime
So many of them…My high level curiosity added with my lack of focus and the tendency to get bored fast is dangerous.